- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with Honors, 1995
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A. (Finance), with Highest Honors, 1992
LICENSES, AWARDS & INVOLVEMENTS
- Admitted to Practice Law in Texas, 1995
- Texas Bar Association
- Cox Smith Matthews (San Antonio, 1995-2000 and 2013-2016)
Lauren provides clients with legal counsel and support in matters of general corporate law and business transactions, including corporate formation, maintenance and dissolution, venture capital financings, and mergers and acquisitions.
She has experience negotiating and drafting a wide variety of business contracts.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate / Business Transactions
- Entity Formation & Governance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Partnerships, Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances
- Securities & Venture Capital Financing
Experienced counsel & exceptional service