- University of Houston Law Center, J. D., cum laude, 2013
- Vanderbilt University, B.S., Human and Organizational Development, 2010
LICENSES, AWARDS & INVOLVEMENTS
- Houston Journal of International Law 2004-2006
- The Order of the Barons, University of Houston Law Center 2013
Sarah’s practice focuses on advising clients with matters related to estate planning, probate, energy and natural resources law.
Sarah has experience preparing wills, trusts, and incapacity planning documents. She also assists clients through the probate process and other estate administration procedures. Sarah additionally advises clients with land management issues, oil and gas leases, farm and ranch sales, and matters affecting real property interests.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Estate Planning
- Family & Closely-Held Businesses
- Oil, Gas & Energy
- Real Estate & Finance
- Preparation of estate planning and incapacity planning documents for individual clients.
- Represents corporate and individual executors in all areas of probate.
- Represents executors and trustees with respect to the administration of estates and trusts and in fulfilling their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Represents business clients in planning and executing transfers of ownership and control of their enterprises and holdings.
- Assists clients in all areas of wealth transfer planning, including estate and gift tax planning, planning for succession of family owned businesses, and charitable planning.
Oil, Gas & Energy
- Represents lenders in financing transactions secured by producing oil and gas properties.
- Represents landowner clients in negotiation and closing of pipeline and utility easements.
Real Estate & Finance
- Represents buyers and sellers in the acquisition and sales of farm and ranch properties.
Experienced counsel & exceptional service